( This page is all about the non-medical caregiving services that we provide to make life easier for people who need an extra hand around the house. )
Caregiving Made Easy -
Why pay for expensive residential living or daycare facilities when you and your loved one would rather be home, anyway? You don't have to.
Aging. Recovering. Long-term Diagnosis. Post-Partum.
Calla is here for you. Serving the Tarrant County and surrounding communities, Calla does not distinguish between people needing loving, safe, and reliable care. From newborn to end of life, Calla is here for you.
Calla in-home care is an effective way to get the help you or a loved one needs. Calla provides a variety of standard services to make your life a little easier. Beyond these standard services, each client is provided with a customized plan of care to ensure that your specific needs are being met at the highest level.
Every Services Plan Includes:
- Companionship Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
Additional services that may be included in your plan of care at no additional cost may include:
- Transfer Services (bed to a wheelchair, chair to bed, etc.)
- Restroom Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Meal Preparation and Meal Encouragement
- Feeding Assistance
- Exercise plan encouragement (at the direction of a physician)
Specialty Services at the same low rate include:
- Post-Partum Care (Link to Post-Partum Page)
- Errands and Transportation **Additional mileage charge will apply; however, no additional hourly rate will apply
Ready to Get Started? Fill Out the Care Needs Estimator and our Care Coordinator will be in touch quickly to set-up your free in-home care consultation