We’re always looking for great caregivers to serve in the field. We value the work that our caregivers do each day, and we want to show our appreciation. Therefore, each caregiver working 30 hours or more per week may be eligible for the following employee benefits.
We value the work that our caregivers do each day, and we want to show our appreciation. Therefore, each caregiver working 30 hours or more per week may be eligible for the following employee benefits. We offer an industry-leading pay rate and a broad package of benefits.
- Free health insurance
- Free dental insurance
- Free life insurance
- Vision insurance
- $10+ starting pay*
- 401(k) with a company match
- Educational scholarships
* Pay increases are based on experience, certification and client needs
To best serve the needs of our clients, Calla offers professional job training to all of our employees specific to the needs of the client that they are serving. Each caregiver receives standard orientation and annual training with the opportunity for additional hand-on training updates, school scholarships, and more.
Our training program includes:
- Client-specific training to ensure comfortability with the tasks for each plan of care
- Career trajectory to grow within the field and organization
- Quarterly training meetings to stay updated on the trends and changes in the industry